It’s never simple to Texts to send your ex. If you want to reunite with your ex, here are a few great texts to send them in different scenarios.
Texts to send your Ex in a variety of Situations
It’s never simple to send Texts to send your ex. Many people experience stress and anxiety at the possibility of reuniting with someone with whom they have lived their lives. However, there are times when circumstances force us to contact an ex, and there is no way of avoiding it.
It is always advisable to calm your nerves and deal with challenges patiently in such a situation. If you want to reunite with your ex, here are five ideal texts to send them in various scenarios.
Texts to send your Ex to get him back
If you want to reunite with your ex on a platonic level, send them a friendly message or bring up a topic that both of you feel comfortable discussing. “I finally read that Dan Brown book you always raved about,” for example. I should’ve known it was going to be fantastic. I hope you’re doing well.”
Some friendly Texts to send your Ex
- “I finally got around to reading that Joan Didion book you always talked about. I should’ve known it was going to be amazing. I hope you’re doing well.”
- “I’d love to share a pleasant drink with you soon if you’ve been down.” It’d be excited to understand what you’re up to.”
- “Hey, I was watching your garden on Instagram, and I’m delighted. If you’re available, I’d love to talk on the phone with you.”
- “OK, so this is the most fatherly comment ever, but you showed up on my Linkedin the other day, congrats on the promotion.” It’s a well-deserved privilege.”
If you need to make an apology you have Texts to send your ex
When we’re going through a breakup, we often say rude things to each other. If, however, some time has passed and you wish to regret what you said, make it simple and straightforward. There’s also no need to place blame or exchange excessive greetings. “I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened between us, and I’m sorry for the way I acted,” for example. That wasn’t your mistake.”
Some Apology Texts to send your ex
- “I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened between us, and I sorry for my behavior. That wasn’t your mistake.”
- “Hey, I just wanted to express my regret for everything that happened between us. I was going through a lot at the moment and didn’t communicate well.”
- “Hello, I was just talking to Claire the other day and remembered how everything went down last summer. I’m so sorry for how I treated you, and I wish you nothing but the best in the future.”
- “Hey, I just felt sorry. When we were together, I totally blew it, and it wasn’t fair to you.”
If you’re trying to hook up with your Ex you have Texts to send your ex,
Keep things short and sweet if you’re trying to hook up with your ex without coming across as too “available.” Here are some Texts to send your ex on what you should put in your message if you haven’t spoken in months: “OK, I see you’ve finally grown out your hair. “You seem to be in great shape,” or “I’ve been thinking about you recently.”
Some Hookup Texts to send your Ex
- “OK, I see you’ve finally grown out your hair. You appear to be in amazing shape.”
- “Recently, I’ve been thinking about you.”
- “I’d like to get together for a drink and see how things progress.”
- “Are you seeing anyone?”
When you’re checking in on a constant schedule you have to text your Ex. The Texts to send your Ex it’s likely that you haven’t heard from your ex in a while and want to know how they’re doing.
Send a casual about a recent event or a shared experience when you’re trying to check-in. As an example, “Hey, how did that job you applied for work out?” alternatively “Hey, I was just thinking about you the other day and wanted to see how you’re doing. No pressure, but I’d like to talk with you on the phone.”
Some Casual Texts to send your Ex
- “I’ve been dying to ask how your dog is doing. That is, without a question, what I miss the most.”
- “Your mother continues to give me sangria recipes. Please give my best wishes to her. How are you and your family doing?”
- “Hey, how did that job you applied for turn out?”
- “Hey, I know it’s been a while, but I was just thinking about you the other day and wanted to check in with you. No pressure, but I’d like to speak with you on the phone.”
When you need to things to Text your Ex to make him miss you
Set your boundaries, and do so without apology, if you want the past to stay in the past. “This will be the last text I send you, please respect this boundary,” or “I wish you the best, but I don’t think we should be in contact,” are suggestions of what you could write.
- “Please respect this limit as this is the last text I send you.”
- “I don’t feel relaxed talking to you, and I ask that you respect that.”
- “I’m not ready to be friends since I’m not over it.”
- “I wish you well, but I don’t believe we should interact.”
To Have Them Taken From Your Netflix Account (Or To Get Your Stuff Back)
In an ideal world, you’d never have to speak to your ex again, but in this one, you might need to retrieve your shoes. Keep things polite but strong when you’re not trying to chat but need something from your ex for logistical reasons. Ask what you require and inform them of your plans for returning it.
- “I know it’s a little weird, but are you still on my family’s HBO Max subscription? My father has been whining about how his shows have been messed up.”
- “Hi, my mom is switching from Netflix to Hulu…just wanted to let you know to get your last Dawson’s Creek marathons in.”
- I’ll be in your area next week for a dentist appointment, could you let me remove my Claire Saffitz book from the mailbox?
- “Hey, can you return me the jeans I left at your place if I send you a Venmo? I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t necessary since you know how difficult it is for me to find pants I like.”
Things to paragraphs or Texts to send to your ex to get him back
Things to text your Ex Boyfriend Back:
Texts to send your ex to get her back
- For at least four weeks, keep to the no-contact rule.
- Send him something light and cheerful to show you’re in a positive mood.
- Text him about anything cool or exciting you did recently to spark his curiosity.
Always keep your relationships connected since they are what makes the world go round and provide meaning to everything. So make your Life worthful and stay connected with loved ones.