Animation in Kids, Animation in Jewelry and fashion designing and all fields attract the viewers and express the information more powerfully than any other stream. Like in kids Cartoon (Doreamon, Shiva, Chhota Bheem, Motu Patlu, Shinchan,Pepperpig and Ninja Hathori)are mostly famous and they convey the knowledge or garbage to kids its an second thought.
It must have come to your mind that how good they are and how they become so powerful. Many of Parents would threat kids that “If you don’t eat food, you will not get power like Bhima”. Its all because of power of amazing of Animation in jewelry and fashion designing.
Animation in jewelry and fashion designing is a field where there is mostly scope of grow like there is open sky. In Animation and graphic designing you can make your future bright. If you are very creative and like to do something creative, then animation will be the best option for your career. Animation in jewelry and fashion designing demand has increased as mobile internet grow in in India and Grab a lot of viewer worldwide.
As social media growing with a regular pace the scope of animation in jewelry and fashion designing is also growing. Because nowadays every aged person is active on social media. People Animation, GIF Images and Video Animation are being used at its level best. And animation in jewelry and fashion designing has contributed to its making.
What is Animation in Jewelry and Fashion Designing in India
When an object is made by drawing and give speed and motion and that object starts to look in continue motion and the background playback express the thoughts in a lively condition this whole process is called Animation.
Many different pictures and characters are used to make it. And all the images are brought in their own motion and it is played simultaneously, which seems to be moving. By the way, Animation can show an inanimate object moving.
You must have seen your animation movie, you can see the object like person or a product can be viewed in all dimensions and gave a full view and image of the product.
How many types of Animation in Jewelry and fashion designing are there:
We see animation every day in our T.V., mobile and computer. And we feel that all these are the same. But it is not like there are three types of Animation in Jewelry and Fashion Designing. Which is being used in graphic and movie making these days: –
- 2D ANIMATION-An image that has 2 dimensions is clear by the name 2D, meaning you can see an object from only one side. You must have read in maths the X and Y axis which only have length and breath. In which you can see the object only from the front.
- 3D ANIMATION-By its name too, its meaning is becoming clear, 3D means you can rotate an object or image up to 360 degree angle. In such animation you can see the object from every angle. The length, width and thickness of the object can all be seen. Through this animation you can bring an image into motion and show it while moving.
- VFX ANIMATION-You must have seen many of your movies in which the background behind is very good, you cannot even imagine such a background. All the decorating of this background is done with VFX. With this help special effect is given in the background. In this, schene is made in such a way that it cannot be done in actual.
Software used in Animation in Jewelry and Fashion Designing:
A computer without software is like a human without breath. In such a situation, some software is also used to run Animation in jewelry and fashion designing that goes :
- 3D studio
- Adobe Photoshop
- Final cut pro
- Adobe after effect
Famous Colleges of Animation in Jewelry and fashion designing:
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute Sahibabad
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune
- Visvesvaraya national institute of technology (vnit) Nagpur
- University of Calicut
- M.G.R.Government Film and Television Institute
Where is Animation in Jewelry and Fashion Designing used
Animation in Jewelry and Fashion Designing has become an area where employment scope is sky rocket. It is used in every small and big industry like Jewelry, Fashion, Textile, and many more. This is become a best technology. It is needed in every field. Animation in jewelry and fashion designing is used in these different fields:
- To make a movie background
- To make a movie intro
- To create a video game
- To create Logo Animation
Importance Information Animation in Jewelry and Fashion Designing :
- Course Duration: 1 Year.
- Eligibility (Qualification): 12th pass.
- Career after Animation in Jewelry and Fashion Designing in India : Animation Director, Production Designer, Animation Script writer, Storyboard Artist, Digital Painter, Animation Modeler, Compositor, Animation Editor.
- Expected Salary: Rs. 2,50,000 to 20,00,000 annually
Animation in Jewelry and fashion designing
Now a days Animation in Jewelry and fashion designing Industries are growing with new pace and ready to new run as the social media is active and go to every peoples mobile. The jewelry are connect the people and express the all dimension views of product in live. Generally the people are nowadays the consumers are want the every view and minute details which are express by Animator to gave the live view and gave a satisfaction and promote the product to the direct consumer.
Recently after Frozen II release, The Walt Disney Company reaches 58 feature animated films. Pixar making currently at 21 films, and India haven’t even gotten into smaller studios, Animated TV shows, commercials, medical and architectural visualization, games, and wearable tech. For Animation it takes a small, very artistic army to create every animated masterpiece on the market. We are sharing the list of colleges and universities that can help you get Animation Degree course in the Animation in jewelry and fashion designing field.
Should I Major in Animation in jewelry and fashion designing ?
Animation in jewelry and fashion designing is largely about storytelling and present the thoughts to the targeted audience. It’s just as much about emotionally or intellectually moving an audience as it is about talent.
Bachelor’s in Animation
As largely growth in Animation industry, there are a ton of colleges and universities offering animation courses and programs. In general, they’ll all cover the skills of animation, as well as any software and tools needed in the field.
Thet small artistic army with studios need to know that you can work as a part of it. Animating simply isn’t a lone wolf profession, and one of the things earning a bachelor’s degree means is that you’ve figured out how to work in a team. You have to particularly like it or not.
A BFA in Animation or a BA in Animation
There are so many programs and Animation courses. Different colleges and universities will provide two distinct degree options, BFA and BA. The simplest way to explain the difference between a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Fine Arts is by weighing how much time is spent in general liberal arts courses versus major courses.
In a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree, your time will be split 60/40, with 60% of your time on liberal arts courses and 40% of your time in animation classes. The BFA inverses that and students spend 60% of their time in Animation courses, and 40% in general liberal arts course. Both have their merits and are worth investigating!
Best Colleges & Animation Universities for Animation degree courses
We’ve given the list of the best colleges and Animation universities for Animation degree courses in 2020.
- Brigham Young University (Degree: BFA in Animation)–Brigham Young University’s BFA in Animation has a limited enrollment. Students are accepted into the pre-major, must fulfill the requirements, and apply at the end of 1st term Fall or Winter semesters. Accepted, students have access to everything the BYU Center of Animation has to offer both artistically and technologically for the animation, live-action, special effects, and game industries.
- California Institute of the Arts-(Degree BFA in Character Animation); BFA in Experimental Animation–The California Institute of the Arts offers two Animation BFAs, one in Character Animation and one in Experimental Animation. The first one, Character Animation, focuses on the art of storytelling and character performance. Working in both traditional and computer graphic (CG) animation environments. Students for this intensive four year program will develop a professional-caliber portfolio. The program in Experimental Animation is designed for innovative artists and will ask its students to develop aesthetically progressive concepts.
- Cleveland Institute of Art –(Degree: BFA in Animation)–The Cleveland Institute of Art’s Animation Department is driven by the goal to produce professional content and puts an emphasis on storytelling. Students will take courses in 2D Animation and 3D Animation, as well as in Acting, Human and Animal Anatomy, and many more. All animation students work with a client or community partner, or intern prior to graduation.
- Columbia College of Chicago–Degree: BFA and BA in both Traditional and Computer Animation; BA in Animation)–Offering programs in both Traditional and Computer Animation, Columbia College of Chicago also offers both BA and BFA degree options. Whether you want to work in stop-motion and hand-drawn animation, 3D animation, or some combination of the two, Columbia has a program you’ll be interested in. Students have access to a number of Animation Production Spaces, including a Cintiq Lab, Stop-Motion Labs, Camera Labs, and more.
- DePaul University(Degree: BFA and BA in Animation)–The College of Computing and Digital Media at DePaul University offers both a BA and BFA in Animation. The BA program emphasizes the art of animation, creativity, and critical thinking within a broad liberal arts curriculum. The BFA gets more in-depth, providing a thorough foundation in art of animation along with its history. Students will work in traditional as well as 3D computer animation and modeling. Students can opt to concentrate in Cinema Animation, Game Art, Storyboarding and Character Design, Motion Graphics, or 3D Animation.
- Florida State University–(Degree: BFA in Motion Picture Arts with an Animation and Digital Arts Concentration)–Home to the College of Motion Picture Arts, Florida State University has a 3-year program the 4-year degree focused on Animation and Digital Arts. Students learn the development and production of 3D Animation, as well as visual effects in live-action filmmaking.
- Loyola Marymount University(Degree: BFA in Animation)–Loyola Marymount University’s Animation program has a goal to help each student develop their own unique, personal artistic vision. LMU was the first school to build a motion-capture lab and teach methods used in James Cameron’s Avatar. Using state-of-the-art networked computer workstations, students will learn visual effects, stop-motion, experimental animation, 2D and 3D, game design, and more in small classes.
- Maryland Institute College of Art–(Degree: BFA in Animation)–The Animation Department at the Maryland Institute College of Art offers a BFA in Animation using the surrounding Baltimore community as a way for students to gain real hands-on experience. Students will graduate with knowledge in 2D, Stop-Motion, and 3D animation.
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design–(Degree: BFA in Animation)–Offering education in illustrated, stop-motion, and computer generated approaches to animation, the Minneapolis College of Art and Design’s BFA in Animation gives a broad historical perspective on animation as both an applied and fine art. Students are required to gain real-world experience through an internship and are encouraged to study abroad during their third year, before delving deep into senior year projects.
- Montclair State University–(Degree: BFA in Animation/Illustration)–Montclair State University’s BFA in Animation/Illustration is considered a pre-professional degree where students will study digital illustration, 2D and 3D animation, cartooning, character design, screenwriting for animation, texture mapping, and much much more. Students have access to a wide variety of studios, including a Product/Design Studio and Drawing Studio.
- New York University(Degree: BS and BFA in Film & Television, Concentration in Animation)–The Animation Area at the New York University Tisch School of Arts is designed to fulfill the needs of all Film and TV students for both animation and live-action. The curriculum covers 2D and 3D animation, storyboarding, optical and digital effects, as well as titles, life drawing, history, and criticism classes.
- Ohio State University(Degree: BFA in Art, Emphasis in Art & Technology)–It may not specifically say “Animation,” but the BFA in Art with an Emphasis in Art & Technology major at Ohio State University has some animation accolades under its belt. The curriculum is primarily filled with project-based learning and students will create interactive installations, produce moving image and 3D animations, work in virtual reality, 3D modeling, art games, holography, and more.
- Pratt Institute-(Degree: BFA in Digital Arts and Animation)–Students in the BFA in Digital Arts and Animation program at Pratt Institute learn through the theory, practice, and history of new media. They can choose between one of three Digital Arts Concentrations: 3D Animation and Motion Arts, 2D Animation, and Interactive Arts. Myrtle Hall, home to the Animation program, features digital studio/classrooms, 2D and 3D printers, a dedicated green screen facility, high-speed Fibre Channel network, traditional animation facilities, and more.
- Rhode Island School of Design–(Degree: BFA in Film, Animation, and Video)–The Rhode Island School of Design offers a BFA in Film, Animation, and Video, affectionately called FAV, which educates students in both live-action and animation, as well as hybrids of the two. Students have access to Animation stand studios, stop-action animation studios, and a variety of equipment and programs.
- Ringling College of Art and Design–(Degree: BFA in Computer Animation)–The Ringling College of Art and Design offers a BFA in Computer Animation with a focus on producing original work that affects the audience emotionally, visually, and intellectually. RCAD brings in visiting artists from big names in the industry and provides eight state-of-the-art computer labs for students to work in, along with a render farm.
- Rochester Institute of Technology–(Degree: BFA in Film and Animation)–The School of Film and Animation at the Rochester Institute of Technology offers a BFA option in animation that gives students three tracks to choose from: 2D, 3D, and stop-motion animation. Students have access to a variety of facilities to start making movies from day one, including a Mixdown Room, SOFA Cage, and Animation Crane Rooms.
- Savannah College of Art and Design–(Degree: BFA in Animation)–Savannah College of Art and Design offers a BFA, MA, and MFA in Animation, as well as maintains the offers in Atlanta, Hong Kong, Savannah, and online via e-Learning. SCAD provides the education and resources to work in film, TV, video games, AR/VR, and more. Students have access to high-performance digital workstations, state-of-the-art motion capture systems, and more.
- Woodbury University–(Degree: BFA in Animation)–Taught in a studio environment, Woodbury University’s BFA in Animation program is hands-on from the start. Woodbury’s animation program has students developing characters and worlds to star in their own films, whether the mode of art be hand-drawn, stop-motion, or computer graphics. Students are required to fulfill an internship before graduating,
- Syracuse University–(Degree: BFA in Computer Art & Animation)–Syracuse University is home to the Department of Transmedia which offers a BFA in Computer Art & Animation. The curriculum begins with a focus on creating a strong foundation and provides the opportunity to travel for an immersive experience in animation and film in Los Angeles.
Degree: Digital Media Design Program & BA in Animation
- University of Pennsylvania–(Degree: Digital Media Design Program)–Designed for students with an interest in computer graphics, animation, games, and more, the Digital Media Design Program at the University of Pennsylvania is a Bachelor of Engineering and Science (BSE) degree. Created in 1998, this program was created to combine fine arts with computer science — while students will be using their artistic skills, they will also be expected to work on the programming, mathematics, and technologies that make computer graphics.
- California College of the Arts–(Degree: BA in Animation )–Designed to educate students on how to animate for both TV and film, the Animation program at the California College of the Arts teaches 2D animation, 3D animation, animation for video games, stop-motion animation, and more. CCA offers an open-lab environment where students can work on state-of-the-art equipment, including 24-inch Cintiq monitors, a Foley room, sound studio, and more.
- University of Southern California—(Degree: BA in Animation and Digital Arts)–The John C. Hench Division of Animation at the University of Southern California curriculum includes classic character animation, 2D and 3D storytelling, performance capture, visual effect, motion graphics, stop-motion, and more. USC Animation students have the opportunity to study abroad at Studio Art Centers International (SACI) in Florence, Italy.
- Purdue University–(Degree: BA in Animation)–The Animation major at Purdue University focuses on six areas of animation: 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering, character rigging, and motion. Housed in the Polytechnic Institute, students learn by doing in teams as well as with professionals.
- Laguna College of Art and Design, California–(Degree: Animation dedicated to training exceptional storytellers)–The BFA Program at Laguna College of Art and Design in California is designed to prepare students to become storytellers who understand the process of animation from start to finish. Every year, the college hosts the LCAD Animation Film Festival, which showcases the best student work from all levels.
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design–(Degree: Animation Program)–The BFA in Animation at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design wants artistic students looking for a challenge. Students will come out of the program with a firm grasp on Technology and Workflow, the Creative Process, Critique and Assessment, and Research & Context. MassArt gives students access to 6 individual animation studios, Multi-Modal labs, an Editing & Sound Studio, and more.